THE HOME DEPOT 23 Photos 3865 W US 10, Ludington, MI

The hours, the time we come in, the time we get off. I still have time to do things in the afternoon and in today’s economy, you want to have a job you know is going to be there. They are not getting ready to go out of business.

MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store which requires repetitive lifting, bending, and operating lift equipment. You need products that are energy efficient, beautiful, and built to last. The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application. Starting pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered and location.

Home Services at The Home Depot

So if you want to further your career at The Home Depot, this is the place to be. Oh what makes me good at my job is that I’m a people person. I just generally enjoy being around folks.

home depot ludington mi

You do earn vacation after a year and you also do earn sick time. Everybody treats everybody around here like their friend. Our management has cook outs for us. It’s just all around a good company to work for.

Cooper's Floor Covering Service

Right now, I’m a cashier part time and I love it, because I love working with the customers. Please note times may vary due to seasonal opening hours and extended store trading times. Great people to work with for flooring and installation.

We provide tools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials to Ludington, MI residents. Let us help with your project! YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions.

Customer Service Associates - Video Transcript

There’s sometimes where I’ve been able to take nights off, but work a little bit longer on another night. So they’ve been very flexible. You have to be willing to work independently.

I’ve been in other industries and I would never leave Home Depot, because I love the working environment. I love my fellow peers and my management team. They’re wonderful people to work with.

All Steel Building of Michigan

You have to be willing to work quickly. If you stay busy and keep working, you’ll notice that the nights and things go by as fast as possible. I needed something that was going to go around my schedule out of the building.

I do love working for The Home Depot, because I just think it’s a wonderful place to work. I love the bonding, co-workers, and most of all I like the advancement that the company has. With stores, distribution centers, and corporate offices across the country, your next opportunity might be right around the corner. The kind of problems I solve are anything mundane from how to fix a sink.

Corporate Information

The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer. Available positions may vary by location. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Click here to view Federal Labor Law posters. Your focus is making sure the products have a label, they’re clean, they’re stocked, just that everything looks, what they call, grand opening ready. So the work that we do here at night is basically we unload trucks.

home depot ludington mi

And then we, as a team, pack everything out onto the shelves. Make sure that the shelves are packed down and straightened fully. And make the store, basically, grand opening ready every morning.

Location & Hours

Sometimes it’s crazier stuff like hey my kid needs to build a T-REX out of pvc. And the things you learn on the job are things that can directly help you. If you have an apartment, if you have a home, if you want to go out on your own and do contractor handyman work, you’re going to learn so much. Lots of trucks coming inbound to unload and then we are loading trucks to go to stores, so there is a lot of forklift traffic. Vacation time and the company is very good if you need a day off. You have a store of people that are willing to help you accomplish your goal.

401K has been very helpful to me. I have never had a 401K on any job I’ve ever had and this one was the first. They are taking care of me and I thank them for that every day. Merchandising is a very physical job. By the end of the day, I’ve usually walked about seven to eight miles. They have been very good about working with me.

Mister Eds Home Center

Executing price changes, product rotation, and special projects designed to improve how products are displayed to the customer and to meet our suppliers needs and expectations.

home depot ludington mi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool 10353 Rose Garden Path Mechanicsville Va 2023

Uncover the Secrets of Laser Hair Removal in Los Angeles

Famous A Secret Garden By Secret Garden Wikipedia References